Monday, March 2, 2009

10 months old


I am just amazed that my little baby girl will be one year old in two months. TWO MONTHS!!!! How is that possible? She is such a big girl, yet still my baby. I just love this pic!!
She is such a sweet little happy girl. My favorite part of our days together is when she wakes up from sleep - first thing in the morning and her naps. She always wakes up cooing. I open the door to her room and sing her name. She jumps up and stands up in her crib and smiles at me! I Love it. What a sweet happy girl.

Of course, we are still in our routine. She naps at 10, 2, and 5. Just like Alysha did, she lays down wide awake. I just go lay her in her crib and she goes off to sleep on her own. My mother is amazed that both my babies were that way. I am amazed and convinced that baby number three, were I to ever have one, would not be so peaceful. I don't guess I will find out, since I plan on this being my last baby.


This is my two sun bunnies. :)

2 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

ha ha! shay has a bubble butt! too cute!

Nilla said...

that really is an adorable picture! (Well, both of them are, but I'm referring to the first one) Her facial expression kind of makes her look like she's getting into something :). I bet she'll be making that face a lot one day!!!