Monday, December 14, 2009

O Christmas Tree




This year we got out our fake tree we have had for a very long time and we decided it had had it. It was pitiful.


So hubby decided to go get a real one this year. I was thinking I would buy another fake one at the end of the season when they are cheap. Look at the difference in the trees!

That sucker is HUGE! Takes up the whole corner. We love it!!!


My girls are so sweet! Shayla LOVES to color. That little table was Alysha's when she was a toddler, I think she may be too big for that chair now. lol!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nilla said...

Wow! That tree IS huge! And yeah, your fake one was looking pretty scraggly. But it's hard to notice until you put it up against the real one! And Alysha is looking so much like you! I had to look at BOTH of those pictures twice, because at first glance, I thought it was you! Love Shay's little curls. Oh yeah, and I remember that table being at MeeMaw's house. And I remember when Alysha and Ciara were small enough to sit at it. Sigh. We are OLD.

Katherine Ronachert said...

i love it!!! our tree is nice, but really small!