Wednesday, March 9, 2011

two month ck up

I took Callen for his two month ck up this week. He is now 11lbs 10 ozs. He is 23 inches long.
He got his shots today and he did good.

He is a sick boy. He has an upset tummy and he is throwing up. I have never seen a little bitty baby throw up before and it is awful! Weird cause noone else in the family is sick. Cal is never around anyone but us, and we are all fine. Poor little man. He is actually fussy. He has been the quietest little baby ever, up until the last two days.

The good news is his baby acne cleared up, but he has severe cradle cap. I even resorted to putting olive oil on his head, which is yucky. He looks like his head is wet all the time. The doctor told me to put Vaseline on his head. I had tried that already, but I guess I will do it again.

I looked back at Shayla's stats and at two months old she was 13 lbs and 25 inches. She was a big big girl!! They do look alot alike though. Just the same little face. So sweet.

One big difference with this baby is I have LOVED the first two months. I blogged about how I did NOT enjoy shay her first two months of life. A big part was the fact that I had the baby blues. This time Jon and I have tagged team this little man and he has been super easy and fun to be around. I was able to enjoy him from the very beginning. I do give much of that credit to my husband being here to help out. It really has been an answered prayer.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Poor little guy! Hope he feels better soon.

Katherine Ronachert said...

I love Shay in the bassinet!
Poor baby! I've never seen a little one throw up; it must be awful...
Great news for enjoying him more! especially since he's your last. :) Glad Jon got a job!!!