Saturday, July 11, 2009

a little vacation

This is not a baby anymore.... look at my toddler.
The picture below is shayla in my laundry basket. Alysha tied a belt to it and pillow-ed it up and she pulls shay around in it. so cute!!

I am going on vacation. Well, the girls and I are going to a condo on the beach for a week. Jon is going to California. Of course, he is going to a school for the USCG. Not a vacation for him.

I am going to relax and tan. I am hoping Shay will LOVE the sand.

We will not have internet access.
No checking my email.
No facebook
No blog stalking

whatever shall we do without our technology?

see you next week.......................

1 comment:

Linda said...

Carys has been pulled around in a laundry basket, too! Which beach are you headed to? We will spend our annual week on Lido Beach in Sarasota at the end of August. Always a good time!