Saturday, August 1, 2009

Walt Disney 2009

We just got back from a week at Disney. We hit Epcot, MGM, Magic Kingdom and Typhoon Lagoon. It was pretty awesome. Shay stayed with her meemaw and we took my niece CC with us. Those girls had the best time!!!



The high light of the trip for me was meeting Mickey Mouse!! When we finally got into the back room to meet him, I got a little starstruck. I mean, It is is MICKEY!! No joke, I got nervous. It was pretty cool, like meeting a movie star - (except it was some person in a costume.) Jon gave Minnie a kiss and the whole room made the wooooooo sound and mickey put his hand over his mouth, like my hubby was kissing on another woman. It was so funny. So she kicked her foot out in the picture, must've been a good kiss.





The teenagers - looking cool on the way to a park. Aren't they styling?

1 comment:

Nilla said...

Totally cool!!! You look great girlie!!!