Monday, August 10, 2009

MaaaaaaMeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mommy. Shayla says that all the time now. I do love to hear her call me in the sweet little sing song voice.

Shayla loves sheets. When I wash sheets, she gets them out of the clean clothes basket and just lays down on them and sucks her thumb. It is so cute!!!!!!!!!!



She likes to hold it while she sucks her thumb. When she gets tired she will do this with just about anything... a dirty sock on the floor, any cloth she can hug while sucking her thumb. I have given her the pretty little "Lovey" blanket things and she wont hug them.... she prefers Jon's dirty boxers... figures right?



I Love this age. She sits in my lap, she is talking all the time (although unintelligible), she is so sweet. She gives kisses and loves all over ya!! Oh man, I love this sweet girl!!

1 comment:

Katherine Ronachert said...

i always enjoyed the 1 year age... oh and the dirty boxers... gross, but i snorted up my dr. pepper! (not a good feeling!)