Monday, March 15, 2010

Shayla Shots

She is such a little thing, but she makes huge messes.... daily.
Shay's first time licking the beater.
Lysh and I kept the Shay's age nursery last Sunday and there was this little girl, who was about 4, in there with her mom. This little girl just loved the little kids and kept wanting to pick them up. She really liked shayla and asked her mom if she could "pick the baby up". Her mom answered, "She is not a baby, she is a toddler" . . . . . . My little baby girl is not a baby anymore... It makes me sad..................
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nilla said...

Gosh she's growing fast! I love her blue eyes! And I love her facial expression when she's eating the batter! A girl after my own heart ;). The batter is the best part!

Katherine Ronachert said...

lol! i love the messes! and a whole new world is going to open up to her now that she knows what a beater tastes like!