Friday, April 2, 2010

Pictureles Update

I went to my pictures to find some new ones to blog and much to my surprise.........

there aren't any

What have I been doing since my last blog? (March 15)? The answer is simple.... ALOT.

So, a simple run down of the latest and greatest from the Sund family is all I will blog.... without the pretty baby pictures.

1. Work around the house is never done... I know all the women are shouting.. "Amen". Seriously, I am constantly working and I never feel caught up. Although I know alot of that has to do with the new responsibility I have... which brings me to number two...

2. Chauffeur. I am the official family Chauffeur. My hubby had his surgery and he is still unable to drive so I am carting him around to PT every other day... and anywhere else he needs to go. This is, of course, on top of all the other duties I have.... which is why I never seem to get anything done.

3. Hubby is doing great. He feels better now than he has in the last two years since his accident. This surgery was great. He will be back at work and behind the wheel starting April 12!! He has been going a little stir crazy sitting around here not being able to do anything. ( and maybe driving m e a little crazy too....)

4. The USCG officially delayed our transfer. So, we will not transfer out of here until November or even next July. This is a relief in many ways. It was also a let down. We were 50/50 on the whole thing. I wanna see Jon get all better and not push him getting Fit for Full duty to meet a deadline. Now we have plenty of time.

5. The house is off the market. One year on the market and no hits. This is a relief in a way too. I just want to wait and see what happens. We will consider listing it again in a few months. We have a few things we want to do to it, which I am excited about. I love projects that make my house prettier!

6. I have gained weight. Not a massive amount, but enough that all my clothes are tight. This sucks. I need to lose ten pounds so that everything will fit me how it should. The problem is I stopped working out. Why? I am so busy this last month, pretty much since Jon's surgery, I have not had the time or energy to exercise. I am tired... tired..... tired at the end of the day, and I am not getting any "fun" physical exertion in. I hit the ground running and I crash at the end of the day. The problem is I have zero desire to get on the treadmill or go for a walk.

7. My baby girl is turning two this month. TWO! I am so amazed. I look at my oldest, who is now 14, and I remember vividly when she was this age and it makes me sad to see how fast it all flies by. I love these girls! I wish I could hold them forever..........

I will get some pics of easter. I hid eggs for the baby today and she had a blast finding them all over the house. I love having a happy little toddler around the house......... makes life interesting!

2 comments:

Nilla said...

I do love the update :). So glad Jon continues to feel good. I'm sorry you are so tired, but I know you will get through it :). And then you'll have the motivation to work out -- though I am positive you look beautiful, you always do :). Miss you tons and tons!

Katherine Ronachert said...

has it really been over 2 years that i've been "stalking" you???