Wednesday, June 23, 2010

doctors visit today

Today I went to G-ville for my doctors appointment. It was the first time in two pregnancies I have gone alone. Jon was off, but It was an exam, so he could not go back anyway. Since Shayla had been in the car alot lately, I told him to stay home with the girls. He never missed one of my appointments with Shayla.

It turned out to be awesome!! She did another ultrasound - JUST FOR FUN! I happened to be in a room that has a machine (many of their rooms do), so she said we would take a look. My first ultrasound was at five weeks. It did not look like a baby, it was tiny. This time, I could make it out. It's little legs and arms - so cute! I watched it's little heart beat and watched it move around. The baby had its legs crossed! It really made it more real for me and it actually made me excited about the baby for the first time. I mean, like I cannot wait to meet him/her excited. That is something I have not felt as of yet, although I knew it would come.... eventually.

I have gained back all the weight I had lost from being so sick, but I have not gained any weight yet... so that is good. Now it begins. Hopefully It will go like my other two and I will not gain much. I only gained 20 to 25 with the other two. we shall see........

It was a great visit and a good day!! I am feeling pretty good this week. Still sick sometimes, but feeling good more often than not. Whew!!!!

2 comments:

Nilla said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad things are looking up in all ways :)!

Katherine Ronachert said...

awe so sweet!