Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Going with the flow

My last pregnancy was very exciting. I read the books constantly, learning what was happening to my body and what baby was developing that week. It was all very exciting.

The good thing about all that is I kept a very detailed blog about my pregnancy experience. I have really used that this time, looking back to see what to expect. This pregnancy seems to be following the same pattern, and for that I am grateful. I really did blog everything about being pregnant last time, and I have enjoyed reading it. The last pregnancy pretty much devoured my whole life - it was all about being preggo.

This time, ehh, not so much. I want this pregnancy to flow with the rest of my life, not consume me. Plus, it is not "new" and "exciting". It is old hat. So, I will enjoy my time with the baby while he/she is in my tummy, cause this will be my last time experiencing this miracle.
(Now, remind me of that in my last month....)

1 comment:

Nilla said...

Very cool :). Glad you have something to look back on so you can remember what your body does :).