Tuesday, August 17, 2010

6 months


Finally half way thru!

I went to the doctor last week. I gained another four pounds. Which means I have gained a total of 8 pounds so far. The doctor said the average for six months is 10 pounds, so I am under that, which is good.I am actually feeling better. I am active all day. I still feel the need to sit alot, but I do not sleep all day. That is so much better.

I am actually at a good point in my pregnancy, not big enough to be really uncomfortable and not sick at all. I am planning to enjoy these next few weeks. I have been pressure washing my driveway for the last two weeks. :) Trying to stay active and busy while I can. :)

I have a nice round baby bump now. I am showing nicely. We had company all week, Jon's cousin from California. Here are some pics. In case your are wondering, I am the big round one by the two skinny ones.... hahahaha! Alysha and Allison look exactly the same.... Allie is 22, but Alysha looks so grown up you cannot tell. They are beautiful girls!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Alysha has always looked older than she is! I would not let her out in that bikini! :)

Nilla said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great visit :). And you're right! What a cute baby bump!!