Tuesday, September 7, 2010

kicking right along....

This baby is a kicker. The neat thing about this baby boy is how random he is. Shayla was so routine, even in the womb. She had her "happy time" in my tummy about the same time every night. She would be still for hours, and then do her "exercsises".

Not this one. He is active on and off all day long. There is no set time of movement. He just kinda flip flops around in there all day long. I like it.

I want this one to be different from the last. Shayla lives off of her routines. Shayla is afraid of alot of stuff. i.e. the merry go round. She wants to go on it soooo bad, then when we get on it, and it starts to move, and the little horsey goes up and down, she gets upset. Her whole little life she has done that. We went on the merry go round today and I thought since she was older she would be more fun. But she is the same little baby girl.. still afraid.

But my boy..... I am thinking he is gonna live a NO FEAR lifestyle... which will have its upside and downside. I am looking forward to the difference. Both my girls were cautious and shy and sweet. A boy will be a whole new world and I am looking forward to it. :) As long as I have Jon there with me, I can handle this little man. It is gonna be a great adventure!

3 comments:

Linda said...

It WILL be an adventure! I had the opposite adjustment to make - from the active boys to the squealy girls. They both have their ups and downs!

Nilla said...

So true :). And if you expect it, hopefully it will be easier when he brings you the bugs... Hahaha. Personally, I can't wait to hear these stories. I know they are coming ;). Love you lots girlie.

Katherine Ronachert said...

boys are AWESOME (and crazy!). i am so excited for you.