Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Doctor's visit


Went to the doctor for a my check up. This time I made the appointment five weeks out from the last one, just cause. No reason to show up there every 3 or 4 weeks for nothing. It is an hour's drive for a 15 minute visit. I do love my doctor though, so it is worth it. We had a really great experience at that hospital too.... Not really impressed with the ones in the county we live in.

The good news is I only gained one more pound this visit. That puts me at 9 lbs total for this pregnancy. I am doing really well, go me!! The heart beat was 140, perfectly normal. Jon went this time so he could hear the heartbeat and so we could register with the hospital. The active duty service member has to be there or they will not do it. Tricare is so picky. I was joking with the doctor that when I get to heaven they will not let me in unless Jon is there with his Military ID and I have a referral from my PCM. :)

On a funny note.. this morning Jon and I were getting ready to go and I was standing over the sink brushing my teeth and jon was behind me. My hubby makes this comment, "The way you carry babies is so funny, standing here looking at you I cannot even tell your pregnant." :) The way he said it, it was a compliment. He is impressed with how I carry. You really cannot tell I am preggo until I turn around and my big buddha belly is visible. I would like to think I am short and cute, not short and fat. :)

Another interesting note from the hubby is that it just hit him the other day that we are about to have our third kid and it is a boy this time. REALLY...... It just really "sunk in". Crazy man. I guess it is different when you are not the one carrying the load... so to speak. :) I thought that was rather humorous.

No comments: