Monday, November 29, 2010

35 week check up

Went back to the doctor today for a check up and an exam. I am one centimeter dilated and the baby is in position. Does not mean anything but my body is getting ready and it is right on schedule. I actually had contractions last week, but they were fake ones. I am moving right along and I am feeling pretty good. I am uncomfortable pretty much all the time, but that is normal too. I gained two more pounds, which puts me at 19 total.

My mother informs me that I need to have my bag and the baby's bag all packed up. I am apparently falling down on the job. It has not even occurred to me. I have not even picked out a coming home outfit for baby boy. I will do that this week, but I think I still have plenty of time... (famous last words..)

We did accomplish something this week. Shayla is officially out of her crib and into her big girl bed. It is so awesome. Gotta give kudos to Jon, he did it all. He has trained her the whole time. She sleeps all night in her big girl bed. She lays there and calls my name to come and get her when she wakes up in the morning and from her naps. She is so big and grown up.... Time sure does fly............

2 comments:

Nilla said...

Well I think there's lots of good stuff in here! Shayla doing the transition so well is great! You had fake labor. Which has to be good news that you are getting closer to the end! Your mom says you should get ready! And I have learned that mommies are usually right. Maybe she knows something you don't ;). I'm up here in Washington hoping baby boy makes his debut a couple weeks early (but only completely healthy, of course) :). Just for you! Love you lots!!!

Linda said...

Better pick two outfits - one in case it's hot and one in case its cold! :)