Friday, June 6, 2008

Have baby - will travel






The calvary arrived last saturday. (a.k.a - my mommy). It has been wonderful with my mom here to help me. I had developed a little bit of 'baby blues', as the books call it. I am feeling so much better now. We went down to my Aunt Sarah's house and I spent alot of time by the pool. It was wonderful! My Aunt's house is so relaxing and wonderful, my favorite place to go. Mom kept little Shay for me so I could work on my tan and swim in the pool. What a needed little vacation for the sleep deprived mommy. :)

Unfortunately, when we got there, Shayla decided to test out her lungs. The first day there she had the worst day she has ever had - EVER. She screamed and just could not be consoled. That poor sweet baby. She was better the second day, but she was still a little puny. We came home today and she has been a little angel. No fussing or crying, just happy peaceful shayla! What is that about? I am going to Dothan tomorrow to spend a week there with mom. I hope that Shay does great there, not like she did at my aunt's. I think maybe she had a tummy ache, but she feels better now..... at least I hope that is all it is. She might be a homebody like her big sister.

Off the subject of baby..... I know I need to change this page. As my family keeps reminding me, I am no longer the pregnant princess. I am hesitant to take all my pics off because they chronicle my tummy and that is the only place I have it down. I need to get the pics developed and write on them, so I can change my page, but I just don't have time for such things. That baby keeps me busy. When I change it, I want to completely overhaul it, new background and everything. sigh.... one day soon.

1 comment:

Nilla said...

Wow! Shay is changing so fast! I'm glad you got a good mini-vacation to your Aunt Sarah's! Sorry Shay wasn't as excited about the trip as you were ;).