Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The sweetness - Almost 7 weeks



That Shayla is getting so big! She can almost roll over. She gets really close to going from her back to her side. She has also "officially" smiled. She has been smiling since she came into this world - ALOT - but just last week she started smiling in response to her paw paw talking to her. In fact, she smiles at him every time he talks to her. How Sweet!!

She has gotten into a good night routine. She goes to bed at the same time every night - about 9:00 my time - and sleeps for 4 to 6 hours!! How great is that? Then she will go 3 to 4 hours for the next bottle. That is a nice night, only getting up once. So, I am now an early morning person cause after that 5 or 6 a.m. bottle she reverts back to every two hours and does that all day. STILL!! I am ready for her bottles during the day to space out some, but I am not complaining. The night time sleep is golden.

I took her to the USCG Station for fathers day and she loved it there. She smiled and cooed and just put on a show up there. She likes new people and she loves to smile for them.

I would say it is going by fast, but it isn't. My pregnancy FLEW by, but now time seems to be dragging by ever so slowly. :) I am back in Florida with my mom and we will be here until Sunday, then it is back to Alabama for a few weeks. My mom is a great help!

2 comments:

Nilla said...

She is getting big! I bet she'll keep those blue eyes! So pretty!

Glad you are getting more sleep at night :).

And, super-excited to see you very soon! Loveya!

Katherine Ronachert said...

ok, i LOVE the pic of the 2 sisters! that is awesome1