Wednesday, August 13, 2008

bath time

Shay LOVES her bath. The smiles never stop. She is super sweet!
Shay ALWAYS has her hand in her mouth. She will stick that WHOLE fist in there sometimes. And of course she just slobers everywhere.........


She is such a big girl. She is already moving into size 6 to 9 month clothes because she is so LONG. She is only 14 weeks!! She sleeps sooo good. So nice for mommy. She goes down every night between 8 and 9 and gets up sometime between 7:30 and 9:00 a.m. Now, she is awake every morning after seven, but she just lays there and plays until I go get her. I go in there, usually after 8, ( i like my sleep) and she sees me and she just SMILES. She is soooo happy to see mommy. This baby smiles so much, it just melts my heart every time. She is so happy in the mornings she smiles while she is taking her bottle. She just eats up any attention you give her..... and she does not have to do without it much, between me, jon and sissy. My favorite times are first thing in the morning and the last bottle at night. These are the sweetest times.

Last week she had a tummy ache for about four days and she was fussy. It was so funny, she would be fussy and red faced and she would smile. This is the only baby I have ever seen that fusses an cries and smiles at the same time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: