Sunday, August 31, 2008

thats the way we roll

Babies hit their milestones when they are ready - and not a minute before. Thursday Shayla rolls herself over onto her tummy, like she has been doing, then she lifted her head all the way up! It was so awesome. She just decided it was time. It did not make a flip that I was 'forced' by the doctors to put her on her tummy. She simply was not ready yet.

AND

Yesterday she started rolling. I laid her down on the floor on her blanket and I looked away for a few seconds. When I looked back she was half way across the room! She can now roll all the way over!!

Milestones are SO FUN. It is like a daily adventure to see what she is gonna do next. I just love having this sweet baby!!

1 comment:

Nilla said...

Yay for Shayla!!! You have to get a video of it and post it :). Or send it to me :).

Oh, and I wish you were here too. To enjoy blackberries and to hang out :).

Loveya girlie!