Friday, April 24, 2009

Random updates


First let me say, ELKA - You are hilarious!! Thank you for my numerous comments. Beef Jerky made me laugh out loud!! (you have to read my comments on previous post to understand). One day, you, me and the Nilla will have to hang out.

Shayla took 3 steps. It was awesome. She has not walked again, but she did that over and over two nights ago.

My Baby girl will be one next week! I took her for her one year pics this week. I wanted her pic with the big ONE - unfortunately they did not have a big ONE, the had a little bitty 1 that they sat beside her. Oh well....

Speaking of pictures - These places are a racket. I went in there chanting my promise to myself. "I will only buy the 10.00 package, I will only buy the 10.00 package......." Of course, I bought a little more. They know they are gonna get ya, that is why they take so many pics. There is always one or two you just cannot pass up!! Shayla was in a BAD mood that day, but the girl still managed to get 16 good shots.

Nilla is coming to town and we are going to see NKOTB in concert. LOL. That is right, New Kids. How hilarious is that? I can't wait. I am taking Alysha too. This will be her first concert ever. I remember my first concert, it was Richard Marx. Great memories.

I took one of those email questionnaire's this week and there was one question that struck me. It was "How are U today". The girl who sent it to me answered, "fat". I did not think that was what it was asking, so I answered "fabulous". The next person I sent it too answered it "fabulous and fat". Hil-a-rious!

Speaking of fat... I do not feel fat, all my clothes fit great, BUT, when I see pictures of myself I look like a porker. Is my mirror lying to me?? I like what I see in the mirror, but not what I see in pictures.. Of course, I can always stand to lose a few pounds. Actually, I still need to lose five to be at my Pre-pregnancy weight.

Homeschooling is almost over for the year. I like this time of year, when it all winds down. Summer is just around the bend. Next year is 9th, high school. I am nervous about it, since I am going into new territory.

2 comments:

Nilla said...

Okay, this was an awesome post!!! That picture is ADORABLE! How cute with both Lucky Sunshine and Shay looking outside!!! Also, loved all the comments from Elka. She told me she ws doing that for you ;). Also, I owe you that questionnaire thing... I haven't forgotten. And I was shocked to learn something about you that I didn't know!!! I didn't know you don't like broccoli!!! THAT'S WHERE WE DIFFER!!!! Also, you look great. I do not look at you and think "Porker" ever. And, even if mirrors lie, clothes do not. I have a pair of jeans that are telling me I'm still as heiferish as ever. Sigh. It was a disappointing moment :(. Love you lots!!! Can't wait to see you in like 4 weeks and a couple of days! (Like my long comment ;)?)

Katherine Ronachert said...

only if it's on a beach somewhere...
also, i too love the pic of baby and kitty!