Saturday, April 11, 2009

visiting family

We went last weekend to my Aunt Sarah's house, just the girls and I. Shay had a blast. I put her toys and a blanket out there and she played while I tanned.



I bought a baby boat to put her in because the water was still too cold for her to touch. She liked it. Sissy pulled her around and around the pool in her little boat.



She got really relaxed while lysh was pulling her around and just layed back in the boat. It was so sweet.



At one point, she even closed her eyes.

Doesn't that look heavenly?? Complete relaxation.................................

1 comment:

Nilla said...

These are adorable! And the colors really pop... Which is a weird thing for me to notice, since I'm so vanilla :). But anyway... Love the last pic of her relaxing :). CUTE!