Sunday, May 3, 2009

SHAYLA'S FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY

Shay had a great time at her birthday party. The theme was butterflies. She loved her new toys.


She liked to tear the paper off the present in little pieces. It was cute. She would start playing with the new toy and not want to watch us open more. lol.
She had her own little piece of cake. She really did not like eating it herself. She sorta smooshed it in her hands. She LOVED it when we would feed her some, she would not put it in her mouth herself. Everytime we would give her a piece she would smile really big!!


Shayla's best friend Alaina came to her party. This little girl is six months old. She is super cute!!




Alysha and I made a cake in the shape of purple butterfly. It turned out really good and was amazingly easy. I priced 1/4 sheet cakes and they were 30$. This cost me $6.00.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Good job on the cake, Julie! When the boys were very little, I took a Wilton cake decorating class. For several years I made these incredible creations for their birthdays (and Chase's). Then, I got tired. Now, I make the dessert of their choice for their birthdays, but my hands are too old to squeeze all those little stars all over cakes!

Nilla said...

The cake turned out great! Especially the purple icing! And the pictures are so cute!!! What a special day for Shay Shay :). CAn't wait to see you!!!

Katherine Ronachert said...

that is an awesome cake!!!