Saturday, February 6, 2010

Alysha's 14th birthday

On Tuesday, February 2nd, my baby girl turned 14. I am still in denial that she could possibly be this old. Where does all the time go? I love this girl! She will kill me for this picture below, but I took it RIGHT AFTER she rolled her lazy butt out of bed on her birthday!

We were in Dothan visiting my family, so we decided to go to Panama City for the day to shop and celebrate. My mommy kept the toddler, so it was ALL about Alysha!

Alysha likes to take pictures of herself. The above pic is of her in the back seat on the way home. She is wearing her new shirt she got from Maurices. She had so much fun in there. She had a personal shopper helping her out. The lady waited on her hand and foot She was quite the princess.
We love this chocolate place! We always get something sweet and good! This time she got blueberry ice cream and it was Delicious!!! (It is called Kilwins)
So we had daddy, who is in the back seat, take a picture right before we pulled out. The birthday girl got to sit up front. Poor daddy in the back....

This picture is all of us at Hunt's restaurant in PC. Alysha wanted crab legs, and this place is very good. I had it one other time and loved it. It is an oyster bar, so daddy had some nasty oysters and Alysha and I split a plate of crab legs. They are alot of work, but So good!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nilla said...

Oh my gosh the girl is gorgeous! Tell her to stop getting older. Both pictures with you in it you look so pretty!

And ewwww to both the crab legs and the oysters. Ick. Gives me the heebie jeebies.

Great pictures! So glad you had a great day celebrating Alysha! (Oh, and the first picture that she will kill you for... CLASSIC!!!)