Friday, February 19, 2010

How sweet they are................

What is it with teenager girls and their cameras? Lysh loves to take pics of herself with different poses, different hairstyles, or different ways she does her make-up. This is normal behavior, but it still is so hilarious to me. Somehow, when you get older, you no longer like to see yourself in pictures.....

Isn't she pretty?
This is my big girl feeding herself eggs at her big girl table. This was Lysh's table when she was a toddler... sniff, sniff.
My girls are so sweet. i love to see Shay in just her diapers. That little body is so sweet. I am loving the toddler years. She is like a little sponge, constantly learning and growing. She just went up a clothes size, cause she got taller. ( umm... sniff, sniff.... again.)

4 comments:

Nilla said...

Yes, even when Alysha is making goofy pictures, she is gorgeous! Gotta love it, though :). I love how you have the pics of Alysha all dolled up and then one of Shay cramming food into her mouth! Definitely shows your where priorities lie with different age groups!!! Too funny!

juliebean said...

The picture of shay eating was just to show how she can feed herself without my help.... not look like a little piggy. Egg is hard to keep on the spoon. Half of that fell off. :)

Nilla said...

Oh yeah, I know that's now why you posted that picture. It was just so funny to me. Very cute, though. She doesn't look like a little piggie. Just that you have the teenager that cares about what she looks like and the baby who could care less and is interested in just taking care of business -- whatever that business is! She is good at feeding herself :). Amazing how they learn.

Katherine Ronachert said...

oh my goodness! i so was one of those teens who took pictures... lol!