Saturday, October 16, 2010

29 weeks

I went for my doctors appointment this week. I have now gained a total of 12 lbs, which my doc and my nurse were so happy about. :) The best news I got was that I passed my Diabetes test. No finger pricking for me this time. I am measuring perfect with the time line every time go, which is good. Basically this one is going just like the other two. I am having no complications or problems, and for that I am grateful. I love how easy my pregnancies and births always go, hopefully this little man will come out without a complication. :)

I was told that once you get diabetes, you get it every time. I was concerned that I passed the test this time, but I was reading up on it and only 33% of women get it the second time around. Only 5 % get it the first time. I did NOT have it with my first or my last, just my middle one... Strange? Shay was just too much for my body to handle. :)

This little man is feisty. He is only 3 lbs now, but he can hurt me - seriously! It is quite painful sometimes, which makes me so nervous cause he is so small. What will it feel like when he is 6 or 7 lbs....

2 comments:

Linda said...

You look fabulous, darling!

Nilla said...

Maybe he won't be able to move around so much by then, since it'll be cramped quarters and all that ;). Yay for no diabetes!!! In spite of all that sugar we ate! I think I still have pecan pralines left... I need to find those...