Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Nesting


Okay, I had my nesting spell on Monday!! One HUGE spurt of energy where I cleaned like a mad woman. I felt GREAT!! It is so awesome to feel SO GOOD!! Why can't everyday feel that good? I rearranged my whole walk in closet and got everything put together and ready for a baby boy to arrive. I cleaned my bathroom from top to bottom, my baseboards are shining. I cleaned my kitchen the same. I was running and jumping and just feeling awesome in general. I accomplished amazing things. It is the best day of the pregnancy!! I love it! (Hila, I got your gift packaged and mailed - Merry Christmas!)

The only bad part is that I was so busy RUNNING around the house, I forgot how clumsy I still am and just went to fast. I stubbed my foot and broke a toe.......... hahahaha... seriously. It turned a nice black color. :( It hurts so bad. But at the time I just kept on going. Cause when I get that energy spurt I feel to good to sit down. I had a rough night though, trying to remember it and not accidentally touch it or move the other toes around it. Extreemly painful.....

On a fun and interesting note...... I looked up in my blog when I "nested" with Shayla. I had my spurt of energy on the 18th and on the 30th I had her. Twelve days.

That would put me having this baby right around my birthday on the 20th. If it were to be about the same. The thing is, I have had a problem with their due date from the beginning. I believe it is wrong. I was based on the baby's size at my emergency ultrasound. When I looked at the calendar, I knew that I could not have possibly conceived around that time. I have believed from the beginning that I am at least a week farther into the pregnancy than they calculated, simply based on when I could have possibly conceived. I have always felt I am a week farther along than they figure.

So, I guess we will see. It really does not matter either way, this little man will come when he is good and ready. I just pray for another easy and safe delivery for me and little man. The first two were so smooth. This one I hope goes the same, whenever he comes. (I do secretly hope he does come before my birthday or a few days after it. Not on New Years. :)

3 comments:

Linda said...

Or maybe he'll come on my birthday! Which is the 16th! :)

Nilla said...

Well, I laughed about the broken toe. Not because that's funny. But because of the last time you had a broken toe and you spent the night at my house -- all those years ago! Anytime anyone would move, you'd jerk your foot and say, "Don't touch my toe!" Ah... memories :). sounds like you got a ton accomplished! I'm so glad! And I hope baby boy doesn't come on the 20th ;). That's your day :). So you shouldn't be in pain on it...

juliebean said...

Hila, Yes, everytime anyone comes near me I say, "watch my toe".... I am suddenly very aware of where my foot is all the time. It is cold down here now so I have to wear crocks with socks....

I think of you everytime I say "watch my toe"... which is every 15 minutes or so.... hahaha