Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day and Bows

I found a bow and used toothpaste to stick it to Shay-Shay's head!! It was soooo cute!! People mistake her for a boy ALL THE TIME. Doesn't matter that she is wearing pink, in a pink carseat, has a pink paci in her mouth... still they say BOY!! Oh well.

For Labor day we went to the Pioneer Museum of Florida. They had a big day of history including a mock court marshall and a Civil War Reenactment. It was fun. They also had lots of old stuff, like cars and buggies and things.....
We are covered in sweat at this point. Yuck!
It was EXTREEMLY HOT! I think I have the best baby in the world. She is so sweet!! She just comes along for the ride, where ever we go, she is happy. She is so good.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nicole said...

People used to think I was a boy when I was a baby too! Even in a dress etc... like Shay, so there IS hope!! I definitely don't look like a boy anymore... (at least I hope not...)

Katherine Ronachert said...

my youngest sister uses karo syrup to stick bow to her girls heads.
cute!

Nilla said...

Toothpaste! Hahaha... Karo syrup!!! Is that Mrs S??

Anyway, she's a cutie that little Shay. And I know you're not an outdoorsy kinda gal, so the sweat bothered you ;). (It would bother me too. That's why you should move here... Today the high was in the low 70s... woohoo! No sweat for the Nilla!).