Thursday, January 15, 2009

decisions, decisions

I hate making decisions. I am the kind of person who has to weigh it all out and really think it over before I can decide. Quick decisions are painful for me. :) So, when it came time to buy another car seat, I agonized over it. I did alot research on the Internet, reading reviews and stuff. Then I went to stores and looked at all the ones on display. I just could not decide on which one to get - so I didn't. I make things too hard by thinking them to death.

But, Shayla's feet are now hanging over the end of the infant carrier seat, so I decided that I have to decide. I wanted to get a nice one, not a cheap one. After reviewing all I could find, I picked our new car seat. I finally went with a three-n-one. Supposedly, it is the last car seat you will ever have to buy. It is a rear-facing, forward-facing, AND a booster seat. The biggest feature I wanted was for it to recline. I wanted a car seat that reclined because we travel alot and I wanted Shay to be able to sleep comfortably. I also wanted one that was nicely padded.

The one I picked was not in stores, I had to order it and have it sent to the store. I went and picked it up Wednesday and brought it home. It is a safety first all-n-one convertible car seat. It is gray, which I love.

It will be SO NICE not to use that infant carrier anymore. I did not like that thing. It is good for the first two or three months and then it is more of a hassle than anything. I am excited to install this bad boy and get started using it.

3 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

very nice. i actually clicked on the picture to check out the brand and everything! i want our next one to be red.

Nilla said...

glad you found one that has everything you want :).

And what do you mean you hate making decisions :)? We were always the greatest decision makers of all time! We got so much accomplished every time we were together :)!

Lysha said...

It may be true that ya'll resolved them together, but she is very..umm..not willing when it comes to making them. I'm glad she admitted it though! hehe.