Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Tooth!!

Shayla has tooth number three. It is on the top. She did not seem to be in major pain with this one, which was great for mommy!! She teethed for a few days, drooling and gnawing on stuff, but that was all! Now she can crunch on those crackers even easier.

Shayla loves to go outside. Alysha and I have started going outside with her everyday. It is nice weather outside lately, so we have been laying outside on a blanket. I just lay there and read while Shay plays with her toys. She LOVES it. Alysha and I do too cause we are getting tan in the process. What a nice relaxing thing to do everyday, right in the middle of the day.(How lazy are we?) The coolest thing is that Shay always wears her hat. I just cannot believe she does not take it off. She is so fair skinned, she has to have it on, but I thought it would be a fight. Nope! She loves it. How cute!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so CUTE! I love baby hats. give her lots of kisses from Germany!
Katy

Nilla said...

That is cute! And yay for teething without all the fuss :)!!

Anonymous said...

i love the new background! it's so sunny and happy! elka