Monday, February 2, 2009

My Teenager

For Alysha's birthday we went down to my aunt's house in south Florida. Alysha wanted to shop and hang out with her friends. She took her bestie with her. We had a great weekend celebrating my oldest becoming a teenager. We ate Cheesecake Factory, Olive Garden and Athenos. We shopped and shopped. Here are some pics:


Jon, alysha, me, kelsey
















alysha and her buds, sam and kelsey




















Jon took them to the beach to get sea shells
















they did alot of laying on the couch watching tv
















again, just hanging out in front of the computer and tv. teenager life... :)




















My aunt has a huge computer monitor like 24 inches. It was really cool to play Zuma on that huge screen. We also got to see the superbowl in real life size. My uncle has a 62 inch tv with Bose surround sound, hi definition. It was almost like being there, Jennifer Hudson looked like she was standing in the living room. We were so close to the Rayjay that when the jets flew over, they flew right over the house and it was LOUD. We could also step outside and see the fireworks. So, it was cool. The game was so good. I don't like NFL, I am a college football girl, but I was rooting for the cardinals cause they were the underdog. They almost had it too.

4 comments:

Lysha said...

That was the BEST weekend! I had a great time! Thanks for taking me!!!

Katherine Ronachert said...

i was rooting for the cards as well, but pretty much knew the stealers would win... :(

Nilla said...

Can you believe your a mommy to a teenager? I'm so glad the trip was a blast for her :). And hopefully just as wonderful for you!

Nicole said...

Happy bday to that teenager! I thought about her as I watched the groundhog see his shadow!