Monday, February 16, 2009

self feeding burrito

Lately, I have noticed shay is watching very intently while we eat and she makes chewing motions with her mouth. So, I gave her a cracker this week for the first time. She is so cute!! She sucks on it and then takes itty bitty baby bites out of it - with her two little front teeth. She LOVES it. She eats more and more "big girl food". I have mushed up rice and fed her mashed potatoes on some occasions. Today we went to LaBamba and she had rice and refried beans. She LOVED refried beans. Jon called her our little burrito. It was great.


I got to hold the sweetest little baby boy this week. Little Levi D. was not quite six weeks old. I forgot just how little bitty they are in your arms. Shay is so big, it feel like I am holding a toddler, not a baby. I did not get any pictures of me and Levi. :( So I put a picture of my little sweet one about that age.

















And this is her all grown up!













3 comments:

Nilla said...

Wow she has grown so much! I saw her when she was a little older than that, but awww!

So cute that she was chewing with you guys! And is it really a surprise that she loved La Bamba? I mean, it must be in her genes :).

Loveya!

Linda said...

What and where is LaBamba? We love Mexican food, and I've never heard of it.

Katherine Ronachert said...

i'm surprised how much she looks like jon! again, she's pretty