Sunday, June 14, 2009

80's party

While Hila was here on a visit, we had an 80's party!! It was so fun. As adults, we just do not have fun, for-no-reason parties. It was awesome!

The food was: pizza rolls painted green in honor of TMNT, fig newtons, oreo truffles dyed pink and orange, reese's pieces, charleston chews and some TAB soda. There is also chips, dip and a strombli in the pic, but those are not 80's related, just for sustinence. (FYI - Tab soda is nasty.)

My hubby was dressed up as Mark Harmon from the movie Summer School. His Shipmate was Don Johnson from Miami Vice. HILARIOUS!!
This is Alysha, shayla, Me, Hila and Christy. I think Christy gets the award for the best outfit, but Hila gets the award for best 80's hair - she crimped it!! Ck out Lysh's leg warmers. (you can double click to make it bigger.)
We are the original 80's chicks. Alysha and I went to the Key training centers and bought our out fits for about $6.00 each. Accessories and all. The other couple that came did the same thing. We all really got into this party!! We played the 80's game (in the food pic) and watched Karate Kid. The girls beat the guys in the 80's game. Then we played Apples to Apples until like 1:00 a.m. It was so awesome. The only negative --- the other couple's dog threw up on my floor at the end of the night. Yuck!

4 comments:

Katy Sund said...

That sounds like it was a lot of fun and I could have told you Tab is nasty. LOL

Katy

Nilla said...

Oh my gosh!! I forgot about the dog throwing up on the carpet!!! That made me laugh when I read that!!! Loveya girlie :). That was a great party :)!

Katherine Ronachert said...

gross. vomit.
the rest was awesome!!!

Nicole said...

that sounds "totally awesome, dude!" I guess my invite got lost in the mail!!