Monday, November 3, 2008

shayla's six month check up

We went to the doctor today. Shay-Shay now weights 18lbs 11ozs. That is a 3 pound jump from three months ago. She is 28 inches long. That puts her in the 75% on weight and ABOVE the 95% on height. The doctor said she is perfectly healthy and doing great. She was impressed with the length, she asked how tall Alysha was. Of course, Alysha is now taller than me, so i just have tall kids. They do not get it from me, I am 5'1 something, in all my glory.

She got her shots and this time she cried a little bit. Normally she doesn't, but she was done crying before we left the room. Sweet little thing. She is such a happy baby. She just smiled and put a show for the doctor. She likes the doctors office. It is so bright and pretty.

I will blog part two of my weekend soon..... until then, here are some shaylily pics.



































2 comments:

Nicole said...

Did you mean 18 lbs? What a chunk! I want to kiss those big 'ol rolls!

Nilla said...

She is cute! And I love her little Coastie onesie :). And also her facial expression in the first pic. She looks like she's figuring stuff out :).