Tuesday, November 25, 2008

surprise baby shower

I just got back from D-town, visiting family and helping to throw a surprise baby shower. It was so fun. Kdarling was totally and completely surprised! I had to lie like a rug to keep it that way, but it was worth it in the end.



That is me with KDarlings finger in my face. :) It was a really fun time. It was more like a family reunion, we all knew each other from different places. It was a really neat intimate gathering of friends. Kdarling got lots of cool things for the baby. None of which I got a picture of. My cohort in all this, JAMMGD, got lots of pictures. She and I have been friends since middle school. It was really fun seeing old friends again.

The food was excellent. I made the OREO truffles (thanks Hila!!). There was chicken salad, cheese dip (that was divine!!), fruit, veggies, and cake. I just love shower food.

2 comments:

Who I Am: said...

That was the absolute best surprise ever!!! I had a great time! My Levi got so many sweet thoughtful gifts. Thank you for loving me sooo much.

KDarling

Anonymous said...

It was alot of fun planning and seeing the reaction on Kdarling's face! I had a great time and I'm glad Kristy did too! My favorite food was the cheese dip served with the bagels...yummm-o!