Monday, May 10, 2010

Shayla second birthday!

I am way behind in posting this! Shayla turned two on April 30th and we had a special day! She is such a big girl. She ate her cake by herself this year.




She got some princess shoes and some Tiarra's to play with. She likes to wear fake jewelry and play dress up!
We had her first tea party. It was so awesome. She LOVED pouring the tea (a.k.a water) into the little tea cups and using her tea set. She is such a sweet little girl!

I even covered the chairs in purple. The whole day was very fun! She is growing up so fast. She says new words everyday! I am amazed by how fast they change and grow. I am loving these girls!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Carys loves to dress up as well. All of Chase's old ballet costumes are coming in handy! :)

Nilla said...

How cute that she's already into dress-up! And I love that her party had a lot of purple :). I'm amazed at how much she grows from each time you post pictures of her. She really is getting to be so big!