Thursday, July 29, 2010

5 months

Alysha told me I had to take a belly shot, like I did with Shayla. So here it is:

This week I am officially five months along. I am getting excited about this little baby bean.

I have just started showing so I am officially in maternity smalls and med shirts. I was so blessed that two different girls I knew were giving away their maternity clothes and they gave me two full bags. I got some really cute stylish tops and stuff. I am excited to have more choices in what I wear everyday... for free. :) I still do not look preggo as much as I look like I gained some weight in my middle. I think I just look fat... my tummy is not rounded yet. I remember blogging about this last time...it looks like I have half a watermelon under my shirt....I like it when my belly rounds out and all my tight maternity tops fit just right. :)

I am feeling the baby move almost daily now. I felt this baby move really early in this pregnancy. I have been feeling it for weeks. In the last few weeks it has started happening more often. I LOVE this part of pregnancy - feeling that little one rolling around in there. :) It is a little miracle.

I am dreaming vividly again. It is amazing how being pregnant affects you. My dreams are so emotional and realistic. I remember this from last time... dreaming like crazy every night.

2 comments:

Nilla said...

So cute! And I don't think you look like you gained weight! You look preggo. How exciting!!!

Katherine Ronachert said...

i love baby bean! and congratulations on some little 'y' chromosomes wandering around!!!