Monday, October 22, 2007

12 weeks!!!!!!!!




I hit twelve weeks last Friday!! I feel like a million dollars. I no longer have to sleep with crackers by my bed. I am over the worst part of the "morning sickness". I am feeling normal again. It is so nice to feel better. I can say I am human again. Alysha is happy too, I can now wait on myself. lol. I still get tired alot and have what my mother calls "the dropsies" (which means wanting to sit down often and alot), but all in all I feel good. I am still wearing my clothes, although I feel like i have gained weight. I did read that feeling bloated was normal, as is dizziness, but i have not experienced that. I really have been blessed this pregnancy. It has really gone very smoothly. I pray it continues this way.............

1 comment:

Sara said...

Juliebean, I am happy to hear that you are feeling better. Loved the comment about MeeMaw and the cross-dresser.