Sunday, October 28, 2007

13 weeks and feeling great



It is really going by fast now!! I will be all big and showing before I know it. lol. My shorts are getting tight in the midsection. I can definitely see a baby bump now. That means it is only downhill from here. I am just gonna get bigger and bigger. :) I can eat vegetables and all my healthy foods again. I have completely stopped walking getting exercise for some reason. Now that I am not sick anymore, I do not have any desire to get on that treadmill. I feel tired alot. Just the other day I decided I was gonna workout while I felt good. I got all my cleaning and stuff done and I went and put on my workout clothes. I came into the den and sat down for a minute and the next thing I know I wake up and two hours have gone by! It is crazy!! I do enjoy taking naps. The first time around I had to work and go to school full time, so I did not get a nap. I am taking full advantage of being able to rest whenever my body tells me it needs rest.




I do crave certain things sometimes. I have been wanting a Quarter pounder with cheese from McDonalds, which is unusual for me because I hate fast food. My husband indulged me this time though and on Saturday night we went out for dinner at McDonalds. Have you ever been to a Mcd's on a Saturday night? We were the only people there under the age of 70. haha. The place was full of elderly couples out for their weekend hamburger. It was so funny!! It was soooo good!

If you read my pregnancy ticker on this page it says the baby weighs 1.5 oz. The baby is practicing smiling, grimacing, frowning and squinting! How neat is that? I went to church today and met a nice couple who also homeschools. She had a little baby boy and he was soo cute. See her holding that sweet little sleeping baby made we want for the day when I can hold my own little baby boy/girl. According to my ticker I have 187 more days to go.

1 comment:

Nilla said...

I'm so glad you are feeling so great!!! That's wonderful news!!