Sunday, October 7, 2007

Ten Weeks - AGAIN

I still cannot believe that doctor set me back a week. I was supposed to be eleven weeks this weekend! Moving forward is the goal here, not backwards. Unfortunately, I have had a horrible weekend. I think I have felt the worst I have ever felt these past few days. I am just making it through my days and it is miserable. I just cannot do this for very much longer. According to all the books and previously pregnant people, about week thirteen I will feel normal again. My mother likes to joke that it will be a magical day and all my feel bad will suddenly disappear and I will be alllllll better. I really don't care how it happens, I just know that it must happen soon, or I am not going to make it. I told Alysha today that I thought I was dying. heehee. She tolerates me well. I have been told that I whine alot, but I don't believe it.

So, this is what life has been reduced too. My day consists of sitting or laying on the couch while Alysha waits on me hand and foot. (well, maybe not that much). In the past week I have not been on my treadmill as much, I just have lost my energy even more, if that is possible. I do not have the energy to DO anything, but sit. I hope I have not gained 100 pounds just being sooooo lazy.

No comments: