Monday, November 19, 2007

working girl

I have started taking some interpreting work at a local high school. I am working all this week (minus Thursday and Friday). I only work four hours a day, but I really enjoy getting out of the house and using my signing skills. Today I came home and I was so tired that I could barely keep my eyes open. I don't have to leave the house until 8:30 so I do not know why I was so exhausted. I did not have to get up THAT early. I think I have become used to not having to get up and get ready for work. Of course, I am pregnant and I take naps daily anyway. I am really enjoying it though. I am going to keep doing it on my husbands off days for as long as I am able to.

I am still not showing very much. I saw a friend of mine down here that is three weeks ahead of me and she has a nice baby bump. I am still in my regular clothes. My jeans and shirts all still fit, but I have to unbutton the jeans if i sit for a long time cause they start to hurt my belly. Not that I am complaining, I do not want to be huge and uncomfortable until I have to be. :) I know I will get plenty of that in the coming months.

I have started wearing my maternity shorts at home. They are just so much more comfortable than my regular shorts. I am wearing my maternity clothes I have that are size small. They fit perfectly right now, they do not even look like maternity. Most of my clothes my friends in Dothan gave to me and I have gotten some really cute stuff. I am really enjoying wearing some of my maternity stuff.

Happy turkey week!

No comments: