Thursday, November 1, 2007

happy pregnant halloween

Halloween was great fun. Alysha and I always go to this church near the house for their fall festival. It is a HUGE festival and we always have such a blast. So, this year we went again and walked around all night and played games. Our goal was to win the pregnant princess as much chocolate candy as possible. I would evaluate the candy bowls at all the games and we would hit the ones that had the good chocolate over and over. haha. I told Alysha she had to be aggressive and get the chocolate pieces, don't be scared to pick through and get the "good stuff". I took this seriously, Alysha thought I was crazy. What a great way to get a bunch of bite size chocolate to tame my cravings, for free! Needless to say we had a great time together. My hubby was supposed to be there, but he got recalled. :(

I woke up this morning and my feet are aching. I tried to put all my weight on my feet to walk and I was in terrible pain! Apparently all my chocolate gathering fun reeked havoc on my feet, which were swollen and aching. They hurt so bad. I have read in the pregnancy books that being on your feet is not good for you, but I did not notice anything last night. I had on my good tennis shoes. Who knew?

No comments: