Monday, November 26, 2007

husband-isms

My hubby is the best, but he can be really clueless sometimes. About twelve weeks or so into the pregnancy Jon and I were at home and I went into the kitchen to get something and as I am walking away my wonderfully ignorant husband tells me I have "PREGNANCY BUTT". Thats right, I have not yet gained a pound, but according to my loving better half I am expanding in all the wrong places. He found it funny and AFTER I got upset told me that he was not SERIOUS. Yeah, right.... whatever.

So now, I am showing what I consider to be a cute little pouch, but I can still fit into most of my old clothes. I mean, I am doing good at 17 weeks, right? My honey looked at my tummy the other day and brilliantly proclaims, "well, you aren't skinny anymore." I could just kill him.

1 comment:

Katy Sund said...

I just want you to know, I'm here for you. Being married to his equally clueless brother I happen to know that the.... let's call them, "thoughtful" commits will continue through out your pregnancy. They can't help it cause they don't have a clue. Sorry Jon but it's true. I love you both but Julie... I've got your back ;)