Saturday, September 27, 2008

randomness


This picture is so cool. Some ants decided 8 was their favorite number. Perfect picture for a blog of random thoughts. I think I will make it my official picture for my future random thoughts blog.

I LIVE........... in a county full of old people. No Joke. The front page of the Sunday edition of the Citrus County Chronicle last week said that Citrus County is the fourth Largest retirement county in the USA. Citrus county has more people over the age of 60 than any other county. (except for the top three of course) That is why we cannot find many couples near our age in any of the churches we visit, THERE ARE NONE!!

I LOVE......... my family. My baby girls are so sweet. Our family life is so sweet. Shay and I met Jon at the door everyday, then we all sit down together and have dinner. (either cooked or heated. :) There is not a day that goes by that I don't stop and think, "wow! I love my being with my girls and my hubby. Praise the Lord for this sweet family." I am not an overly emotional person, but I feel so thankful and blessed, and many times I just tear up! I must be getting sappy in my old age.

SPEAKING OF OLD... I will be 30 this year. That's right, I said thirty!! Life is going by so fast. I guess I will have to celebrate my thirtieth by myself this year. I will just have to enjoy those margaritas by my lonesome. Maybe it is turning thirty that is making me sappy now. I am right where I wanna be. sigh. I wish it would stay this way forever.

The Weather...... It is so nice outside now. I love this time of year when it is cool, but not cold. It is finally down in the 80's everyday and we have a nice cool breeze. We open the windows everyday and just enjoy it. The girls and I go outside as much as possible during the day, it feels so good! It seems to just lighten my mood. Isn't it funny how the weather can affect our moods. This week Jon, the girls, and I have been going walking in the afternoons. It is so nice, I love it. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give it an 8. lol

1 comment:

Nilla said...

This was a fun post! I loved it!

#1... Hahaha about the old people. That's what you get for living in FL and not WA. There are young people here :). (So come up here!)

#2. I'm so happy that you are happy. You so deserve all you have :).

#3. Ummm... Refer to #1. Particularly the part about moving to WA. Then you wouldn't have to celebrate 30 ALONE. Need I say more!?! I didn't think so :).

#4. Yes, I love the cooler weather. It turns out I'm not really an "outdoorsy" kinda gal either. Not interested in sweating the moment I step outside. So, I'm totally loving the days of high 60s and low 70s.

Loveya!