Saturday, September 22, 2007

9 weeks along

I am now nine weeks pregnant. I am feeling rough all the time still. I have about 3-4 hours a day where i feel normal and the rest of my day is spent just making it through. I know I am not going to be physically sick, my stomach is settled, I just FEEL SO BAD, all over. I hate it. I hope this will pass and not last the whole pregnancy. I don't know if my family can take it. lol. I have not gained any weight so far and all my clothes still fit. I don't know how long that will last, I should get a little belly soon. I will be happy when I am not soooo tired. I am still working out at least once a day, usually twice. Walking on the treadmill makes me feel better for a short time. So, i get on the thing twice a day to make me feel better. I am such a good girl.

I got a nice compliment from my husband. He now appreciates me so much more. The house is not at its best, since I am to sick to clean it like I used to. He told me the other day that he did not realize just how much I did around here until I got sick and the house started looking like it does. So that is one good thing, my husband appreciates all the hard work I do to keep his castle looking good! Alysha has been stepping up to help me out, I could not do it without her. She is gonna be an excellent big sister.

No comments: