Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Here's your sign.......


That's right, I made a sign. I am now pregnant so everyone in my family has to be nice to me. I made this sign in case they forget. When they are not nice, I hold up my sign to remind them who they are talking to. Case in point: Jon got upset the other day cause the trash can got to full, that is one of his pet peeves. He cannot stand for it to get over full so that you cannot close the bag up. Well, he said something in an ugly tone and I held up my sign. How can you be ugly to a pregnant girl? I deserve to be pampered and this is my sign to ensure that happens all the time. This is so classic me!! Alysha drew the crowns on there for me. She did good! There is actual purple ribbon glued around the edges, I went all out. This is a special sign, it is only good for nine months. I plan to use it wisely. I would like to thank my good friend Jeremiah for giving me this nickname that really fits me perfectly. I am the Pregnant Princess, that is for sure. Jon is sure lucky to be married to royalty. :)

1 comment:

Nilla said...

That IS classic you. I laughed!!! Alysha did an awesome job with the crowns... Very pretty sign... I have nothing more to say about this... I am speechless... Classic Juliebean...