Sunday, September 9, 2007

sunday


Ok It's Official - I'm miserable. Pretty much all the time. I hate feeling this bad all day long. It is terrible. I am trying to be positive and see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it just isn't there. I hope this only lasts a few more weeks, I am not sure how much I can take. I don't like being sick all the time. I have a few hours of good and the rest of the day is sick, sick, sick. Alysha is waiting on me hand and foot. She deserves an award. She is a good girl. I don't know what i would do without her!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary! Hang in there onthe icky feeling...(like you have a choice!) It too shall pass! Trust me! Love you!

Jenny Bacon said...

Congratulations Julie. I'm so excited for you!! You look skinnier than ever in this picture. It'll be fun to see the comparisons as you get bigger though.