Friday, September 28, 2007

TEN WEEKS - The Crying Game

Another week down, too many more to go. I will not bother to post pictures cause I look the same and I have not gained any weight. Jon and Alysha both claim my stomach is tight. They both like to put their hands on my tummy and tell me there is a baby down there. LOL. Like I could forget. I am still tired and feel bad most days.

There is one pregnancy side effect I have failed to write about. I am now able to cry on demand. If I experience any strong emotion, I tear up. I have always heard of sappy people who cry at commercials and thought they were silly. I am now one of those people. I can just cry over the silliest TV shows. If someone on TV is crying for any reason, I am crying right along with them. In fact, I cry sometimes for no reason at all. Now, I don't mean I am boohooing loudly, just tears come to my eyes. We can just be driving along and the urge to cry is so strong I cannot hold back. It is terrible. I have never been an overly emotional sappy human being. Again, this is something I do not remember about my first pregnancy. This one seems to be completely different from the first. Either that or I simply do not remember all this stuff because it has been so long. Maybe I am just too old for this whole pregnancy thing. My emotions are not my own anymore. Jon has been really sweet to me though, and that makes all the difference in the world.

1 comment:

Jenny Bacon said...

So if you're too old, what does that make me???