Friday, September 7, 2007

september 7

My first blog!!!! I decided it would be a cool idea to keep a blog of all the ins and outs of my pregnancy. I am only about six weeks along, but it has been an eventful time. Jon and I are excited about baby number two. Alysha is excited as well. I will be more excited when I stop having 'all-day sickness'. Whoever named it "morning sickness" was obviously male. Some days are worse than others, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. According to all the books, this horrible all day sickness will not last past the fourth month. We shall see....

1 comment:

Who I Am: said...

Hi Best Friend! I cant believe Jer gave you that name and it stuck! I had a great time baby shopping with you. It is going to be so awesome having another little one to add to our bunch.Can't wait to see you in a week or so. We always have the best time!

Love you,

Kristy Darling