Tuesday, September 11, 2007

surgical adventure

My husband had sinus surgery today. This was his second surgery this year. I informed him he has hit his limit, I no longer want to see him laying on that hospital bed looking so pitiful. He is doing well now, all things considered. He looks rough with strings coming out of his nose and a swollen face. They left some packing in that they will remove on Friday, hence the strings coming out of his nose. LOL.

I had a very successful day. Today was my first day without ALL DAY sickness. That is right, I had a good day with minimal queasiness. :) I needed a day off, I was getting discouraged. I do not handle being sick very well. We had to be at the doctors office at 7:30 this morning and the doctor is an hour away. That means that I had to get up at fivish and leave at sixish. YIKES. I just knew I would be a sick lady all day, but it was just the opposite. The Lord really answered my prayers because I was able to take care of my hubby when he needed me the most. The minute Jon was taken back for surgery Alysha and I went to Chick Fil A. My most favorite meal from there is chicken mini's. They are little heavenly biscuits that just melt in my mouth. (sound familiar Hila?). It felt good to feel human today, I pray for many more like this!

No comments: