Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Doctor today



Went to the doctor today for a check up. All is well with Shayla Kathryn Sund. Her heartbeat is strong and steady. I have gained five more pounds. That brings me to 11 pounds in 28 weeks. I thought five pounds was quite a bit for just six weeks, but I do enjoy my food. I have been exercising 3-4 times a week, trying to keep fit and healthy. I do the best I can, I am eating for two........... haha. The doctor did give me some good news. I can now take Tagament for my heartburn. It has gotten so bad I cannot sleep at night, it wakes me up. Tums no longer helps me. He also said that my labored breathing is partly due to my stomach being inflammed and this pill will help! woohoo! I hope I do get better. They gave me a slip to go have my diabetic testing done. I will do that next week. Really no news to report, but no news is good news!!! I did register with the hospital today and they told me I had to pick my pediatrician. I will go back in three weeks.
On another note, my husband has gotten poison oak. Ouch. All the guys at work got it while they were doing some yard work. It is painful and it is spreading. ick. I asked my doc and he said it is not contagious. So, me and the baby are safe, but I still like for him to keep his distance. :)



2 comments:

Nilla said...

Hey, I'm not supposed to find out you picked a middle name through your blog, you know ;)!

Nilla said...

Hey! You didn't send me that picture! I like that one!