Thursday, February 14, 2008

The other Sund family visits

Jon's brother and his family came down to visit us. They got here Saturday and left out Wednesday. Jon and his big bro have not seen each other in a while, Jimmy has been in Afghanistan for a year and they are currently stationed in North Carolina. It was a wonderful visit. We had so much fun! On Sunday, Katie and I left all the kids (they have 3, plus mine made 4) with the men and went out for a girl day. We went shopping at the mall, had lunch at the Olive Garden and hit Target to check out my baby registry. Here is a pic of us before we left.Katie bought Shayla her present while we were at Target. Sadly, (for us not for them) they are getting stationed in Germany in a few months. This is what they put in for, but we will be sad to see them go. They will be there for three years. Here is a pic of all the goodies Shayla got at Target.

They all went to SeaWorld on Tuesday, I did not go. I know walking around SeaWorld for 5-6 hours would kill my back, feet and everything else. It did not sound fun to me, so I went to work instead. :) Here are some pics they got.

Tristan, Allie, Taylor and Alysha!
I was so sad when they left. I just loved having a house full of people. It was so quiet around here. I really miss living close to family. You don't know how blessed you are to have your family around until they are gone. We have always lived close to each other. We celebrated birthdays and holidays together when we all lived in Alabama.

Katie loves me so much. She makes the BEST mashed potatoes in the land and she made them for me two nights she was here. She did not mind cooking for me, I peeled 'em and she cooked 'em. She also made some of her southern sweet tea, which is so good. Shayla is going to come out asking for Aunt Katie's cooking. Uncle Jimmy just kept looking at me and laughing and saying things like, "That is so great." He could not get over my pregnant belly. Katie better watch out, he might have gotten baby fever...... One of us has to try for that Sund Boy. Katie, if you go again, I will too. :)

1 comment:

Nilla said...

My goodness! Jimmy's kids have really grown! Wow!